Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Corners - 9 & 10



I have been working on some painting today, not at all my favorite thing to do! I hope to get our bedroom painted by the end of next week. It was supposed to get done last year, but oh well! I painted the doors and door and window trim today. Now all I have to do is paint the ceiling, paint the walls, the baseboard trim, and do the entire closet! I'm heading to Sherwin-Williams today to get the paint. I HATE painting, but since Mark stinks at it, I don't have a choice. I got a little crazy with the spackle last week and now our dining room has "snow" on the walls (according to Peyt0n). That will be the next room, maybe done in time for Easter? I guess there is always some project to do, it's never done. I think part of my problem in getting all of the painting done is that I have trouble choosing colors. The kids rooms were easy, but our room and dining room had me stumped.

No comments: