Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Building is so much fun



Mark, Peyton, and Liam spent some time this weekend creating stuff in the garage. He let them nail pieces of wood together to create things like a dragon and a spaceship. Liam told me, "Dad drilled pilot holes and then I nailed the wood together." Mark is picking Liam up from preschool today and Liam told me they are going to build something together. When I asked what he was going to do with all of these wooden sculptures he is making, he said, "We'll just put them in the attic."

I'm off to the church for Bible study. We have been digging into the book of Esther and it has been a really incredible thing to study one book in depth, something I have not done before. I'm enjoying the homework and the discussion with my small group. And I'm looking forward this week to the sunshine and the signs of spring!

No comments: