Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just a quick post



I don't have pictures of Grandma Lily's party to post yet. I still need to do a bit of clean up and editing, but I did want to post these pictures of Peyton. She had her first class in "Discovering Dance I" yesterday at our local parks and recreation. Peyton has been talking about ballet for probably a year so when we got the class schedule for fall we decided to let her take a class. We gave her the choice between ballet or gymnastics and ballet was the overwhelming winner. She absolutely loved the class. I have no idea what they learned because parents are not allowed in the dance studio until the last week of classes. Their teacher doesn't want any power struggles or any separation issues, so I dropped her off and took Liam to the playground. I'm excited to let her experience something new and who knows, maybe this will encourage a new hobby that will teach her how to be more graceful in her own body. She's already asking when the next class is....it's going to be a long week for Peyton!

No comments: