Friday, July 24, 2009

My Kids are Funny

So yesterday was Peyton's kindergarten doctor appointment. They assessed her and filled out paperwork that I have to take to the school. She had to pee in a cup as a part of this appointment, the first time she's had to do this. She was so nervous about it so I talked to her about it before we went. We get there and head to the bathroom and she does it, no problem. So I told Liam to go ahead and sit on the potty before the appointment so I wouldn't have to leave the room. He looks at me and says, "Where's my cup? I want to pee in a cup too."

I went into Peyton's room the other day after rest and she had all of her Barbie dolls sitting in chairs in a circle. In the center of the circle was a doll couch with her Ariel doll lying down on it. I told her it was an interesting arrangement and asked what they were doing. She said, "They're having a funeral." I asked what they were doing at the funeral and she said, "They're praying." I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. We have some pretty funny kids.

No comments: