Monday, April 14, 2008

What is it with all this poo?

I changed 5 poopy diapers today...5! I swear Liam is the poopingest child I have ever met. There are days when I dream of a diaper-free house, when both kiddos can use the potty. Of course, that means I have to go through the dreaded potty training again, but let me gloss over that for now and just dream of a house where no one is wearing diapers....ahhh! And what is it about not wearing a diaper that makes Liam instantly pee? I swear he pees as soon as he gets out of the tub. And he doesn't always pee on the bathroom floor, no that would be way too easy for us, he usually pees in Peyton's room on her carpet! The other night he went straight into her room and peed on her purple lap tray. Not a drop hit the floor, so it was easy to clean, but Peyton was completely grossed out. Tonight he peed all over the stool in their bathroom. He gets this gleam in his eye when he does it too, like hey look at what I just did. Boys! I guess this is why older boys like to pee off of porches and write their names in the snow.

No comments: