Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dance Recital



Peyton had her first dance recital this weekend. My mom, grandma, and in-laws came for the momentous event! The costumes were incredibly fluffy and cute and she twirled and twirled every time she wore hers. The actual dance lasted maybe 30 seconds to a minute and it was lots of toe tapping, spinning, etc, but it was so cute. I think the whole point was to expose the kids to what a dance recital is about and to give them a chance to get up on a stage. She was a bit nervous at first, but once they started dancing she was smiling and had a good time. The high school auditorium was packed so I'm sure it was a bit nerve wracking to see all of those faces staring back at her.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh, they are all so cute! I bet she was excited to twirl in that cute fluffy dress. :)

I think my girl would love to go to dance classes, too. I need to find one for her shortly.