Thursday, March 13, 2008

One cuddly boy

Liam has turned into a very cuddly little boy. He went from pushing me away to asking for my "wap." We always go to peek at the kids before bedtime and last night as we leaned over his crib, Liam opened his eyes and stood up. I lifted him up and held him for just a moment before putting him back in bed. What a joy to be able to cuddle him. His language skills have exploded in the last few weeks. There are still a lot of words that only we understand, but things are getting clearer. It is so cool to see him grow and change. Okay, I posted this picture for the expression on his face. He got the forehead wrinkle from his mama. In fact, both kids were doing that on the day they were born. It's fun to see what they do from birth and what they pick up from us. We drove past the rubble from a building that was just torn down and Peyton said, "Hey mama, look at all that crap!" Oh boy is she ever my daughter!

1 comment:

Gorby family blog said...

Hi, Tracie! I check in on your blog every once in a while and this is just the kind of story I needed to hear today! My girls are being much less than angels today, to put it nicely, and I just put them both to bed crying. I'm glad to look on here and hear a sweet story! What a cutie! On a different note, between you and Mike Ramsey, I've been inspired to start my own blog!