Sunday, July 13, 2008

From Baltimore to VBS!



I had an amazing time in Baltimore this past week. Mark spent his days at a technology conference while I walked around the Inner Harbor, watched movies in bed, read my Bible and other books, took naps, was really lazy, etc. It was time of rest and rejuvenation before the beginning of our Vacation Bible School. Mark didn't work the whole time. We did have some time to be touristy together and to eat with no kid-ruptions! I'll have to post some more pictures when I get a little time to edit them. We got home yesterday in the late afternoon and have been running ever since. We have VBS until Thursday and then we'll be prepping for Peyton's 4th birthday party on Saturday. We're only having cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and one neighbor, so it shouldn't be too stressful! It is really late and I'm editing some pictures that I took at Bible school tonight for the preschool craft. I need to run and finish so I can go to bed. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: