Monday, May 12, 2008

JMU Arboretum



My mom and I took the kid to the arboretum last week to see the turtles (Liam's favorite) and the baby ducks. We tried hard to get a really cute picture of both kids on the bench, but didn't get any that were great of both of them. Liam would have a sour face or Peyton wouldn't be looking at the camera...I swear it is like pulling teeth to get a good picture! I do love the one of both kids on the bridge. Liam took off running and Peyton followed him for a change. They love being outdoors and it is so nice to have great green spaces close by for them to play!

I really miss the warm weather. Spring came and it was so warm and lovely and for the past 4 or 5 days it has been raining and chilly. I'm ready to see the sun again! Don't get me wrong, I know we need all the rain we can get, but after a few days I start to feel down and the kids get wild! Hopefully the weather will turn soon and we can get over our cabin fever!

No comments: