Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Feeling the need to hibernate

I am really feeling the need to hibernate today. I would love to curl up in my bed with a latte and a good book, but I have stuff around the house that really needs to be done. And I'm taking a meal to a family that has a brand new baby later this afternoon. I'm hoping for the chance to hold him. I love holding and seeing babies when they are new. It's so magical to see a little one that has so much ahead of him. It also makes me happy that mine are no longer babies and are more interactive and independent. I'll be happy to hold this baby and then hand him back!

It's just cold today and overcast. We had a very light dusting of snow today and the weather folks are calling for ice/ rain tonight. Sigh....I just really would like a foot of snow, not wintry mix, not sleet, not ice, but snow!

No comments: