Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some silly faces



My children are just plain silly. Their dad calls them "weirdies" and it's true. Peyton used to really cheese it up for the camera and then she got really annoyed when I tried to take her picture and she would turn her head or run away. Liam had a very short ham-for-the-camera phase and now he either gets mad and wants me to put the camera away, or he wants to take a silly picture and see it.

Liam has a really nasty cold. I took him to the doctor today to make sure it wasn't anything serious and it's just a cold. I can't give him anything but Ibuprofen and Benadryl. I just gave him the Benadryl and he fell asleep for his nap in about 30 seconds! I hope he gets some restful sleep so we can get up and go get Peyton. I have a baby shower tonight and then Peyton starts her second dance class tomorrow!

No comments: