Friday, August 29, 2008

My hungry little caterpillar....I mean, Liam

In the glow of the sunrise, a little boy came down to breakfast. He started to look for some food. He ate one bowl of Chex, but he was still hungry. He ate a second bowl of Chex, but he was still hungry. He ate a bowl of princess crackers, but he was still hungry. He ate a bowl of goldfish, but he was still hungry. He ate a second bowl of goldfish...and his mother said he was done!

Liam is my big morning eater. It's not even 10am and this is what he has eaten this morning. He had already eaten his 2 bowls of cereal and was fine...until Peyton sat down to eat her breakfast and he decided he couldn't let her eat alone! He can't stand it if someone else is eating and he is not. Can't wait to see how much he eats as a teenager!

1 comment:

Gorby family blog said...

Yet another reason I want another girl! Mine are big eaters, too, but nothing like a teenage boy, so I hear.