Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sweet little boy


I swear Liam is one of the sweetest boys ever. I didn't think he would turn out to be so sweet, and yes, he has his moments of well, not-s0-sweetness, but he can be so darn precious. Last night I asked him if he wanted a song before he went to bed and he requested Baby Owlet, probably his favorite lullaby. He loves this song and asks for it almost every night. Last night as I was singing it to him I purposely dropped the last word of each phrase to see what he would do and he sang the words. It was just so sweet. I'm so glad his Granna taught me this sweet song. It really is a precious lullaby that I've sung to both of my kids and to my niece, Callie. I hope that one day they will sing it to their own babies (not for a very very very long time).

Okay, just so this post isn't all about the boy - last night we ate chicken breasts for dinner and either Mark or me jokingly commented about chicken boobs (I can't remember who said it) and Peyton looked up suddenly and said, "Chicken boobs? I didn't know chickens had boobs!" It was hilarious! Never a dull moment, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chicken boobs - how funny!!! Liam is a cute little thing - I know you're proud!