Monday, August 4, 2008

Back home

We made it back from the beach yesterday around 3:30pm and are just about settled in. I think I got everything unpacked and put away. The kids were a little bit fractious today. I think they are still tired and worn out from the beach. They had an absolute blast and loved every minute of our vacation. I think their favorite part was swimming in the pool. They were terrified of the water on the first day, but by the third day they were leaping off of the edge of the pool into our arms. They were never really excited about the ocean and mostly played in the sand. We would ask Liam if he wanted to wash the sand off in the ocean and he would yell no and run up the beach toward the houses. We did get Peyton out past the breakers on the last day and she wasn't scared. We have already reserved our beach house for next year and can't wait to go back to Sandbridge. I need to upload and sift through about 300 pictures before I post a few. I hope to do that tonight after the kiddos go to bed and tomorrow while they're at preschool. I'll try to post some in the next day or so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had fun! I look forward to seeing pictures!