Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More Farm Shots





I love our family farm. I took a walk on Friday while the littles were napping and took a few pictures. I really love the fall/ winter seasons because I love the bare trees and the cooler weather. I also liked the peace and quiet of taking a walk with my dog and just listening to our feet crunching on the gravel road. It was super peaceful. I'm about to start wrapping presents, something I loathe, and I'm dragging my feet. I love buying/ making the gifts, but I have always hated wrapping. Thank goodness for gift bags!

2 comments:

Gorby family blog said...

Great pictures! That's funny that you hate wrapping gifts. I love the wrapping! A yummy cup of hot chocolate, sitting alone listening to my favorite holiday cd. Oh, I want to go wrap some stuff right now! Too bad I'm so far behind on my shopping this year that I've hardly bought anything. For the past 2 years I've had 95% done by Thanksgiving!

Stacy said...

Wonderful shots. There's nothing like taking a peaceful walk to clear your mind and replenish you. :)

I need to get on to wrapping some presents, too. We have a birthday party this weekend and we don't want some of the recipients to know what they are getting!